Thank you your contribution to IAVSD 2019! We have now opened the possibility to upload your final paper to the Springer OCS system. This can be done via the “Final Upload” function under your paper in the Springer OCS System (https://ocs.springer.com/
Please complete the following latest June 24:
- Upload your paper document (PDF) (4-10 pages)
- Upload your source archive (Word or LaTeX files)
- Upload the signed copyright form (available through the “Final Upload” in OCS)
- Update your abstract (max 250 words)
- Register at least one unique author (https://iavsd2019.se/registration)
Full papers should use the Word or LaTeX templates from Springer:
– Download LaTeX template package >>
– Download Word template package >>
Accepted papers will be distributed in the conference proceedings and will be made freely available to all registered authors.
After the symposium, all accepted papers will be subjected to an editorial review for inclusion in the official conference proceedings. The proceedings will subsequently be published in the Lecture Notes in Mobility book series from Springer.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Gothenburg!